Hello dear ones,
Today I want to share one of my all-time favorite recipes with you. However, this does not come from me, but from Pinterest. I discovered it there about two years ago and thought it was great. Since then, I've had it very regularly. I love the flexibility and simplicity. Often it has to be quick and you are on the right side. But now to the recipe.
Everything you need
- 2x 500 grams of asparagus
- 2 small blood oranges
- approx. 100 grams of grated Gouda cheese
- 2 packets of boiled ham
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Sugar as needed (in my case the blood oranges were sweet enough)
- First we make the dressing from the blood oranges, possibly sugar, olive oil and salt and pepper. This gives enough time for the sugar and salt to dissolve. Taste it to your liking. I like things a little sour.
- Then wash the asparagus and remove any woody ends.
- Then roll 3–4 asparagus stalks into a slice of cooked ham and place in a baking dish.
- Pour the dressing over the finished rolls.
- And rub the gouda over it.
- And bake everything for about 30 minutes at 200 degrees top and bottom heat on the middle rack until the cheese has the desired color.
Asparagus - low carb, quick and really tasty
The whole thing is prepared super quickly and tastes incredibly good. Since I am trying to eat little carbohydrates, it is a complete meal for me and does not need any side dishes. Of course, it also tastes wonderful from the grill in a bowl or instead of blood orange with lemon or tangerines. You can also prepare the asparagus and eat it cold in the evening, which is very pleasant in the warm summer. There are no limits to the whole thing. The Gouda could also be replaced by Parmesan or mountain cheese.
I would be very happy if you follow the recipe or another variant, then see your pictures on Instagram. Link me @Lipolymphbritta on your pictures and enjoy it!