- Advertising -
They hit like a bomb and have been decorating your thighs for some time now. Time to upgrade! Hold on to your stockings, the beloved new flat knit quality mediven® cozy can also be ordered from May 12, 2020 in the fashion elements Crosses, Ornaments, Animal and Flower.
The mediven® fashion elements for your flat knit leg supplies
Respect, you have read the longest subheading in the world and persevered. For this I will reward you with a neat helping of anticipatory images. The four patterns are available in four different colors. So you can choose between pink, purple, gray and berry.
Can't decide which pattern to dress your next piece of jewelry? Here I have a lot of matching outfits for the fashion elements for the mediven® cozy:
- Purple Flower outfit: The wide trousers with a playful, clean ruffled look
- Outfit Purple Animal: All red characters on Style
- Outfit Pink: Best Dressed Wedding Guest
- Outfit Rosa Crosses: Put the sun on with your denim dress!
- Outfit Crosses in gray: snow, forest and British chic
- Outfit gray ornaments: make dark colors shine
- Outfit Crosses in berry: Clean & Metallic
- Outfit ornaments in berry: autumn romance
- Knitted dress meets ornaments in berry
- Flower in berry: Your glamor outfit for Christmas
- Flower outfits: Invitation to stroll and shop in Rothenburg
The agony of choice
Here you can see the different play of colors again in detail. Flower has beautiful flowers climbing up your leg. Ornaments plays romantically with your style and makes it wonderfully feminine. Crosses is perfect for a classic look and, above all, a favorite among male flat knit straps. Animal brings out your dynamic side and lets you appear self-confident and free.
However, if you don't even know where your compression color and sample journey should go, you can find it on the medi website Color finder. There you can find your next compression look step by step.
That was not all!
Warning, I have to mysteriously glue on my mustache and pull my hat down over my face. Throat, throat ... Pssst, I'll give you top secret insider knowledge now, but if someone asks you, you don't get it from me.
On May 12.05th further news for mediven® are presented. I am so curious how you will like them!
All important information and lots of pictures are of course also available here on Lipedema Mode.
* Swarovski is a registered trademark of Swarovski AG
I would like to know how you go about disinfecting and hand washing with gloves. I leave the gloves off when shopping and doctors etc. Only when I'm back home and have washed my hands do I put them back on. Accordingly, I then run full. How do you handle this?
I wear them all the time and take them off for the toilet and while cooking.