Motivation - Just Do It!
Hello my friends,
this is a small motivational contribution. Far too often I hear that you are ashamed, do not trust yourself, do not admit it. Stop it! Just do it!
- I can't wear tight pants - Just do it!
- I'm ashamed of myself in a swimsuit - just wear it! I don't like going swimming, everyone is watching - you determine your life. Just do it!
- I don't dare to wear dresses and skirts - just do it for your sake!
- I'm ashamed of my legs - just don't do it! Your body, your rules.
- I can't do sports - just do it! You just haven't found your sport yet.
- I can't wear boots - find alternatives, there are enough nice shoes. Just do it!
- I don't dare to wear the compression pure - just do it! Nobody notices anything.
- I don't dare to wear beautiful colors - just do it!
- I have little self-confidence - Don't make yourself small, see what you are. Just do it!
This list can be expanded forever. Do you have any ideas about what goes with it? Dare! Just do it!
The power of thought is not to be underestimated. Try to look at the positive things and overcome your own hurdles.