Are you affected by lipedema or lymphedema and would like to know what health benefits lymphatic tea can have for you? Then this blog article is for you.
Adequate fluid intake
Even more important than nutrition is adequate fluid intake for your body. Hopefully I won't tell you anything new today. It is not for nothing that one of the first questions asked by all medical professionals is whether you are drinking enough. The blood and lymph vessels depend on it, as do our fascial tissue and probably other cells in the body. (I'm not a doctor after all.)
Two liters of water and tea a day or more is the recommendation - but what we drink also influences our health. That's why I want you today Power sprat lymphatic tea and his positive effects for people with lipedema and lymphedema imagine – a harmonious blend of high-quality ingredients specifically selected to support your lymphatic system.
Each component of this tea was carefully selected and mixed and bottled by hand in Germany, accompanied by the expert knowledge of a qualified herbal educator. From blackberry leaves to raspberry leaves – each ingredient has been carefully selected to give you the best possible effect.
- Blackberry leaves: Known for its anti-inflammatory properties
- Raspberry leaves: Often used in folk medicine to relieve pain
- Nettle leaves: Traditionally used for detoxification and water retention
- Mulleins: Famous for its calming and anti-inflammatory properties
- juniper berries: Used in folk medicine to support kidney and lymph function
- Milk thistle herb: Helps the body process and eliminate toxins
- sweet clover: Traditionally described as purifying the blood and stimulating lymphatic flow
- yarrow: Often used to support digestion and circulation
- oregano: The aromatic plant with antioxidant properties
Benefits that go beyond a cup of tea
Thanks to these selected ingredients, the lymph tea can stimulate your lymph flow - if you drink it, you will probably have to go to the toilet more often than usual. But the power sprat lymph tea not only offers a calming tea break, but can also be your daily companion in the care of your Lymphatic system and in your personal pain therapy. In addition, regular moments of rest promote mindfulness and awareness of your body and its needs.
Every body is different. I therefore recommend that you start by enjoying a cup in the morning and see how your body reacts. If you feel that the lymph tea is good for you, you can increase the daily dosage slightly. However, you should not drink more than one liter of lymph per day and avoid consumption after 15 p.m. Otherwise you run the risk of your bladder waking you up at night. If you have existing heart or kidney disease, it is advisable to speak to your doctor beforehand.
Are you ready to give your body the care it deserves? Then try the Power Sprat Lymphatic Tea and feel the difference for yourself!